- The program will be registered in a Club's name and can be moved
from person to person (or machine) when secretary's switch.
- Can handle multiple clubs (with different breeds) for an additional
license fee per club, with different defaults maintained per club.
Can handle the special ASCA classes - requires separate special
databases which can be acquired via email request.
Can handle multiple clubs (up to 4) in 'one show' with the SAME BREED
with NO additional fee by using a Club Code but all Clubs must use the
same Defaults and Sweeps Percentages. Only one Club Name will be printed
on the reports.
- Breed name specified once (per club) under the Club Defaults.
Variety info, if required, is selected from a drop-down list during show
data entry with the initial value specified by the user as a default.
Can now handle different Breeds (other than the default breed) for
Obedience entries to comply with the new AKC option.
Can now handle the new RALLY classes (similiar to Obedience with
- Special Databases
- Creates and maintains a Master database automatically while the
user enters data for a current show - pops-up information, after
typing in the registration number, for previously entered dogs. Also,
changes made during show entry would automatically transfer to the
Master database, such as owner's address and dog's titles.
- A separate database is maintained for judge info.
- Show Sections Database contains Breed, Sweeps, Obedience, Junior
Showmandship and Agility. Additional Sections can be added by the
- Classes are pre-defined for each Show Section and includes
Non-Regular classes but all classes can be customized as to colors and
age groups. Additional classes can be added by the user. The Class
Order is pre-defined for printing the Catalog but can be changed by
- Catalog Groups Database contains the special Footers (like after
the Dog Classes in Breed) - pre-defined but can be changed by the
- Premium Mailing Databases (by breed and by All Breeds) that can
be automatically updated from the current show entries with a special
field indicating 'last show entered'. Extra names and addresses can
also be manually added to this mailing database for club info and
Championship Points per sex by Breed and Variety
- Data Entry
- Data entry follows an AKC Entry Form. (CKC format optionally
available with Place Born info but does not handle Listed dogs at this
- Registration number retained (from record to record) when adding
to simplify multiple entries (only need to select the class info -
simplifies Breed and Sweeps entries for the same dog).
Multi-Day Shows handled by a check box per day (or Club Code) with an
option to automatically check-off all days with a single click.
- Major principle is MINIMUM user input!
- Input and printing of Agent's name is optional.
- Contains a field for a Pre-Paid Catalog
- An option exists to automatically capitalize the first letter of
each word (forget the 'shift key'!)
- Armband Assignment
- Automatic or Manual
- Can be assigned during data input or after all entries inputted
- Various sorts available for automatic assignment.
- Armband numbers for Sweeps can be automatically assigned to be the
same as the regular class number (must use Auto_assign after all
entries are inputted).
- Any armband number can be manually changed after Auto-assign.
- Exhibitor Confirmations
- formatted to fit in a window-envelope
- sorted by owner's name prior to printing
- 3 slips on a page and includes the Club's name and Secretary's
info with 'cutting lines'
- details all classes entered for that dog per day
- contain a general 'comment line' which can be modified from show
to show to indicate Move-Up dates or other special general notes
- can contain a specific Note for that dog like money owed
- can be sent via email from the program
- Reports Generated
- Summary of entries with totals (by section, class and sex) for
creating the judging schedule per day.
- Catalog pages formatted with the Armband number and dog's name in
bold. The judge's name and Show Sections are printed in a larger bold
font. Individual Classes are printed in bold.
- Page size is the accepted AKC (or CKC) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" format
for booklets printed in landscape - 2 pages per sheet.
- User can specify which side of sheet to start printing on, as
well as, the starting page number. Printing of Page
numbers now Optional.
- Various print options exist for spacing between catalog elements
(sections, catalog groups, classes and footers). Bold and/or
Caps for Dog's Name in Printed Catalog
- Preview Catalog with option to write to a RTF file for
importing into a word processor
- Calculates Sweeps amounts based on the number of class entries
and the entry fee (with a percentage set aside for the club) and
prints the amount for each class placing on the catalog page. For
Multi-Day shows, a separate calculation is printed per day or Club
Code per class.
- Separate Sweeps Percentages can be maintained by Club when more
than one Club has been defined.
- User can modify the amounts for Best In Sweeps and runner-ups.
Up to four placings can be defined.
- User can specify special footers for Catalog Groups (like
Winners Dog...... and Championship Points per counts for their
division). Footers are repeated per day for Multi-Day shows, except
the Championship Points which is only printed once.
- Exhibitor's Index which includes the owner's name and address.
Armband numbers and phone numbers can also be included as an option.
Only one line is printed per owner for Multi-Day shows. Bold
and/or Caps for Owner's Name in Printed Exhibitor Index
- Preview Exhibitor's Index with option to write to a RTF
file for importing into a word processor
- Special Report to help Verify Data Input
- Special Report for Pre-Paid Catalogs
- Listing of all special notes (like money owed)
Catalog format as a full page (8 1/2" x 11') in portrait orientation.
Special Report for Stewards to use at Multi-Day shows.
- Labels Generated
- Armband Numbers
- Mailing labels for sending out the Judging Schedule or Premium
- Exhibitor info for Obedience or Agility Score Sheets (1 per dog
- Sweeps Amounts per placing per Class for the money envelopes. For
Multi-Day shows, labels to print are selected by day.
- Return Address labels with secretary's info
- All options available with 'single click of a button' ease.
- Although the program is written for AKC Specialty Dog shows, the
Show Sections, groupings, classes and breeds are totally customizable
and adaptible to other types of shows. Contact us for more info.
- Cost Of Program
- Total cost of the program is $ 235.00 which includes the the
program and the initial databases for one club.
- Additional Clubs can be added at any time for $10 per club.
- Group Shows can now purchase an upgraded database to allow
up to 30 varieties of the same breed.
- The Specialty Show Secretary System is distributed electronically.
In today's "connected" world, this is the fastest method of
distribution and the easiest way to provide you with program updates.
As such, there are no diskettes or printed manual. When you register,
we send you a registration code that you key into the program,
converting it from an evaluation copy to a registered copy. A separate
key informing the program of the number of additional clubs purchased
can be obtained at anytime.
Credit Cards accepted
$235.00 plus $5.00
Additional Clubs $10 Each
You are vistor number [ ]. Thanks for stopping
Copyright © 2011, Prestige Pedigrees. All Rights